To simplify things for my couples I offer flat rate pricing for all Weddings. I've also put everything that I need for a typical wedding, from Ceremony to Reception, into an all inclusive package.
- Up to 6 Hours of Performance
- Separate Setups for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, & Reception
- Ceremony: 1-Speaker, 1-Wireless Lavalier Microphone, 1-Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Cocktail Hour: 1-Speaker
- Reception: 2-Speakers + Subwoofer, 2- Wireless Handheld Microphones
- WIRELESS Speaker For Second Room During Reception - In some venues one main setup for the Reception just isn't enough! I can add an additional speaker off of my main setup wirelessly so you can put sound in an additional adjacent room; such as a bar, dining room, outside patio... etc...
- Photographer Friendly Dance Floor Lighting
- Black or White Table Linens + Table Topper for a Clean Finished Look
- All of the music you request, as long as it can be purchased by me digitally online
- Travel up to a one-way distance of 120-miles from Frederick, MD
- Access to my Digital Wedding Planner
- Access to me by Email, Text, or Phone throughout the entire planning process
- An In Person Meet & Greet, with me, your DJ
- I Only Use Reliable Professional Equipment: JBL PRX Speakers, Sennheiser & Shure Microphones, Pioneer DJ, Mac Book Pro
- To satisfy any day of requests, I always carry all of my music with me and have amassed amassive song collection over the years, but I also have the ability to download songs I don't have even in the middle of the Reception (pending I have cell reception for my Mifi).
- I also carry seven (7) backups of all the music for your big day just in case:
- One (1) on my Mac Book Pro,
- Two (2) on External Harddrives, and
- One on my iPod classic, iPod nano , iPhone, & iPad.